VISION & MISSION
AACIM is the leading consumer and marketing policy research and education organization consisting of an international community of researchers, educators, related professionals and industries players dedicated to enhancing consumer well-being in Asian region. AACIM promotes the consumer interest by encouraging, producing and communicating policy-relevant research.
The mission of AACIM is to champion consumers’ interest, enhance consumer well-being and promote fair trading in the Asian region. AACIM adopt a three-pronged approach in working towards an ideal consumer-business environment. The ultimate goal of AACIM is the improvement of the quality of everyday life for consumers
AACIM fulfills its mission through activities that include :
• A peer-reviewed, multidisciplinary journal that publishes cutting edge scholarship focusing on consumer and marketing issues.
• A multidisciplinary conference where high quality scholarship on consumer and marketing issues is presented and discussed.
• Special projects that promote the exchange of ideas among those interested in consumer and marketing issues.
• To advance knowledge by identifying issues, stimulating research, and promoting education, that can inform policy makers and industries on consumer and marketing issues.
• To provide for the professional development of the membership by creating, maintaining and stimulating interactive communication among advocates, bussiness representatives, educator, policy makers, and researchers through publication, educational programs, conferences and networking opportunities.