AACIM Board of Director
We have responsibilities to enhance consumer well-beings
Board of Directors and Board of Supervisors
We are concerns with marketing practices and ethics
aacim webinar series :
Business, Work, Consumer Behavior In The New Normal
Monday, June 29 2020
08.00 – 11.30 AM
Thursday, July 7 2020
Perlindungan Konsumen di Masa Pandemi Covid-19
Krisis, Respons dan Kepemimpinan
Strategi Pemasaran dan Perilaku Konsumen Era Pandemi
Antisipasi Kenormalan Baru di Dunia Bisnis
Coping Behavior Individu dan Keluarga terhadap Pandemi Covid-19
Strategi Pemulihan Bisnis Pasca Pandemi Covid-19
Are you attending?
Please RSVP Before April 1th
AACIM (Asian Association for Consumer Interests and Marketing)
- The mission of AACIM is to champion consumers’ interest, enhance consumer well-being and promote fair trading in the Asian region. AACIM adopt a three-pronged approach in working towards an ideal consumer-business environment. The ultimate goal of AACIM is the improvement of the quality of everyday life for consumers
- AACIM fulfills its mission through activities that include:
- • A peer-reviewed, multidisciplinary journal that publishes cutting edge scholarship focusing on consumer and marketing issues;
• A multidisciplinary conference where high quality scholarship on consumer and marketing issues is presented and discussed; and
• Special projects that promote the exchange of ideas among those interested in consumer and marketing issues.
- AACIM is the leading consumer and marketing policy research and education organization consisting of an international community of researchers, educators, related professionals and industries players dedicated to enhancing consumer well-being in Asian region. AACIM promotes the consumer interest by encouraging, producing and communicating policy-relevant research.
- • To advance knowledge by identifying issues, stimulating research, and promoting education, that can inform policy makers and industries on consumer and marketing issues.
• To provide for the professional development of the membership by creating, maintaining and stimulating interactive communication among advocates, business representatives, educators, policy makers, and researchers through publications, educational programs, conferences and networking opportunities.
08.00 – 11.30 AM